Friday, September 9, 2011

IMAGINE.....A Divine Appointment!

One cup of coffee and the morning rush of Philadelphia  behind me, when I find myself in the arena at my very first ever Women of Faith Conference.  The opening speaker takes the stage and shares that beautiful promise found in Ephesians 3:20 about "God doing exceedingly, abundantly more than we could ever think or imagine".  It was then I knew, this was far more than a fun day out with the girls or another opportunity to be filled up to full and overflowing with the Word, and a great lineup of amazing speakers.   You see, Ephesians 3:20 is one of my life verses, and for me, today turned out to be...     
A DIVINE APPOINTMENT.
Sheila Walsh
Henry Cloud
Sheila Walsh and Henry Cloud would share the stage for the better part of the day and WOW!   From laughter to tears and back again, here is a small glimpse of the full gamut  that fed our hearts, our minds and our souls.                                     

Changing seasons (look at every one through the window of the Word)
Brokeness revealed and hope restored (you can't have one without the other)
The promise of peace (John 14:27)
There is indeed a time for everything (Ecclesiastes 3)
The map and 4 corners of life patterns (you have GOT TO GO to corner 4)
And last, but certainly not least....
Healthy boundaries, realistic goals and a few monkies in our lives......IS ESSENTIAL).

Today was so much MORE than I could've ever imagined, but then again....what are divine appointments anyway?   I can't wait for tomorrow. 

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment