Sunday, September 16, 2012

Apocolyptic Tremors --A BOOK REVIEW



My hunger to better understand the book of Revelation, the end times and current events all wrapped up in one, led me to this book, Apocalyptic Tremors by C R Chapman.   
The writer certainly left me with an appreciation for her willingness to take a hard look at scripture and the desire to “get it right”.   But, her style and format proved difficult at best, and I found myself struggling to maintain interest.    For me it wasn’t about agreeing or disagreeing with everything she wrote, rather, it was about an increased understanding, which I personally was not able to take away.  I would consider Apocalyptic Tremors a good study or commentary resource, but if you are looking for a cover to cover read, probably not.   
Crystal 


No comments:

Post a Comment