Wednesday, May 17, 2017

CAN YOU HEAR IT? CAN YOU SEE IT? IT'S ALL AROUND YOU!

Consider intently, the life all around you..... your neighborhood, your community,  your job, and yes, even your church... 
 One doesn't have to look far to see it or listen long to hear it.......
There's a hunger!  There's a need!  There's a passion!  
FOR MORE!
  MORE WHAT?  
Encouragement...  Strength....  Inspiration...  Understanding...  Depth...  Unity....
Fulfillment...   Joy...   Contentment...   Togetherness...    Hope...

I recently prepared and shared some scrolls with a group of beautiful women (and moms)  in my life. 
The scrolls held a three-fold purpose...

1.  To offer an intentional focus 
2.  To spur them on and encourage their hearts 
3.   To inspire them to read, to write and to pray....HIS WORD 
(and I'm leading the way) 

Writing Psalm 119: 90 this morning, reminds me that, "his faithfulness extends to every generation, as enduring as the earth He created".  

This brings great comfort and peace to my heart as I prepare to celebrate my own daughter becoming a mama.  I hold onto this great truth for my precious first grandbaby.  

I'm so grateful for the things in our lives that bring us the "MORE" we all desire. 
But I want to encourage you today,  through all of the busy-ness, through all of the striving, 
Consider intently....
To Read His Word!  To Write His Word!  To Pray His Word!  

You'll be amazed at what you hear, at what you see....an how it will change your hunger, your needs and your passion.  




My child, keep my words and store up my commands within you, guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.  Bind them on your fingers, write them on the tablet of your heart.  Proverbs 3:1-3

Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment